A simple tap on the SOUNDPEATS T3 to create your moment of calm. Enjoy peace whenever you need it most or experience the true quality of your favorite albums without interruption. The feedforward noise-canceling mics create reversed sound waves to cancel unwanted noise by up to 24dB and stay at 15dB in 40-700Hz.
Active Noise Cancelling. Stay Focused
Bluetooth 5.2. Extended Enjoyment
Equipped with the latest BES2500 chip and Bluetooth 5.2 to support both active noise canceling and ENC at low consumption with averagely under 5mA to realize an optimal combination of compact design and long-lasting. The T3 earbuds work around 5.5 hours per charge and get another 2 recharges from the case.
Sound+ AI. Smooth Communication
Adopt AI environmental noise cancellation arithmetic by Sound+, the leader and innovator of intelligent hearing, SoundPEATS T3 can pick up your voice precisely and reduce the ambient noise accurately to allow you to talk freely even in noise.
Smart Power Indicator
The matte black finish of the charging case brings you a premium feeling. Easy to get to know how many battery left in your charging case with smart lighting indicator. Green light stands for a 50 - 100% battery, yellow light stands for a 10 - 49% battery, and red light means your battery is lower than 10%.
Profiles: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP
Supported Bluetooth® Codec: SBC, AAC, MP3
Wireless Range: 33 ft
Single Earbud Weight: 4.6g
Charging Case with Earbuds: 46g
Control Type: Touch
Waterproof Rating: IPX4
Battery Capacity: 320 mAH (Case)
Battery Capacity: 40*2 mAH(Earbuds)
Earbuds Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Charging Case Charging Time: 2 hours
Charging Port: USB-C
Playtime Time: 19 hours
What's in the Box
SOUNDPEATS T3 True Wireless ANC Earbuds
USB-C Charging Cable
2. Pairing mode: One earbud flashes blue slowly, the other one stay blue always.
3. Connected to device/Standby: Both earbuds stay on blue light.
4. Play the music: No lights; Pause music: Stay on blue light.
2.Take out the two earbuds from the charging case, press and hold the multifunctional buttons for 10s until the blue indicator lights in both earbuds flash for three times and then go out. At this time, the earbuds are off, and then press and hold the multifunctional buttons of both earbuds again for 10S until the blue indicator lights flash twice, and the reset is completed.
3.Place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case lid, waiting for seconds, and then open it again. The earbuds are activated successfully.
2.Take earbud out of the case and press and hold the MFB for 1.5s to power them on manually. You will see the blue light turn on the earbuds.
3.Try to reset the earbuds.
2. Try to reset the earbuds
2. Please make sure the earbuds are correctly placed in the charging case, and the contactors on both the charging case and earbuds are clean. Please try to clean them with something like microfiber cloth.
2. Change other devices to see if the problem still happens.
3. Please try to gently clean off the screen with a little alcohol pad.
4. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Please do not mute the phone calls.
3. Please kindly adjust the volume through the earbuds and devices to see if it works better.
4. If you are using the earbuds with an Android phone, please check the settings to see if you have allowed both phone audio and media audio to be transmitted through the earbuds.
5.Please change other devices to see if it gets better.
6. Please adjust the earbuds when you wear and try to take one earbud out of your ears and hold them up to your mouth to see if it gets better.
2. Use a peice of clothing with a little alcohol to clean the screen.
3. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Check whether you have connected earbuds to another device before.
2) Please check if it happens when you use wifi or 4G/5G.
3) Please check if there is any obstacle or interference around you while using the headphones; Like Wireless remote control equipment, radar and so on, the Microwave oven will also affect the Bluetooth signal. Please also make sure the distance between earbuds and device is in 10m when there is no obstacles.
4) Please clear the pairing record and restart your phone to have a try.
Volume + : Single tap the right MFB
|User Guide||SOUNDPEATS T3 User Manual||2021-09-17||1.99MB|